Cedar Park’s close closeness to Austin as well as the Texas Hill Nation, the beauty bordering the Lower Colorado River Lake System, 860 acres of beautiful park space and also 22 miles of trails, there are plenty of methods to take in the open airs right here.
1. H-E-B Center
2. Professional’s Memorial Park
3. Brushy Creek Lake Park
4. Saint Margaret Mary Catholic Church
5. Sculptured Yard – Strolling Path outside of Rec Ctr in Cedar Park,
6. Bent Oak Winery
7. Brushy Creek Regional Path
8. Texas Gallery of Science and also Technology
9. Brushy Creek Skate Park
10. The Parke
11. Cedar Park Sculpture Garden
Become an amazing component of Cedar Park by sending your work for a year-long duration of screen in the Cedar Park Area Sculpture Garden. The sculpture yard is a great chance for artists to aid improve the area while all at once advertising their work. The garden will certainly feature plaques put beside each chosen
item, offering details concerning the item and also its designer and brochures with pictures as well as info concerning the picked pieces will be produced and also dispersed throughout the area. The yard will likewise be advertised on the City’s web site as well as social networks pages.