The City of Georgetown is served by the Georgetown Independent Institution District and Georgetown Secondary School, a National Blue Bow Honor university, serves the community. Georgetown opened a second secondary school, East View High, in 2008. The finishing training course of 2014 was the remarkable of trainees to graduate from East Deem a full secondary school. About that factor, East Sight Secondary school had started as a freshman-only campus as well as added one top quality each time as those pupils moved up.
Georgetown is similarly the residence of Southwestern College, an individual, four-year, undergraduate, Liberal Arts College. Founded in 1873, Southwestern is the earliest university in TX. The establishment is linked with the United Methodist Church, although the curriculum is nonsectarian. Southwestern offers 40 bachelor’s levels in the arts, clinical researches, arts, as well as also tunes, in addition to interdisciplinary and pre-professional programs. The university is authorized by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools as well as the National Organization of Institutions of Songs.
1. George Wagner Intermediate School
2. Portal University Preparatory Secondary School
3. Ford Grade School
4. East View Secondary School
5. Georgetown Independent Organization District
6. Entrance University Primary University (K-12).
7. Georgetown Senior high school.
8. Georgetown Independent College Location Administration Work environment.
9. Mc Coy Elementary School.
10. Tippit Middle school.
11. Grace Academy.
12. Town Elementary School.
13. James E Mitchell Primary College.
14. Area Montessori Institution.
15. Purl Primary school.
16. Cordovan Art School Georgetown.
17. St. Helen Catholic School.
18. Frost Primary school.
19. Portal Tech Senior high school.
20. Georgetown ISD Administration Annex.