1. Discover Fun for Kids of All Ages at Northeast Metropolitan Park- Northeast Metropolitan Park (15500 Sun Light near Method, Pflugerville) is 349 acres of FREE fun! You’ll discover numerous sporting activities fields, playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, BMX tracks, a splash pad, a skate park, and also tracks for cycling, running, or walking.
2. Construct Castles On The Coastline At Lake Pflugerville- Lake Pflugerville (18216 Weiss Ln, Pflugerville. The car park is located just north of the crossway of Weiss Ln as well as Pflugerville Pkwy.) is just one of the closest points we have to a real beach below in Austin. The “sand” is really simply little pebbles, but you can still make a castle out of them! There are shaded outing tables, washrooms, a pavilion, grills, as well as even a play ground, so you might definitely invest a whole day there. The water isn’t deep as you get in, so it’s excellent for even the smallest swimmers. You can additionally trek a 3.1 mile route or fish off of among 7 piers. If you wish to invest a little loan to enhance your time, you can also rent kayaks and also go out onto the water. Use your water footwear (those little stones can harm sensitive feet!) and also invest a day at this little beach.
3. Cool down At Falcon Pointe Dash Park- Falcon Pointe Splash Park (1813 Harmony Ln, Pflugerville) is FREE and available to the general public, although it’s positioned within the Falcon Pointe area. You can locate toilets and also covered picnic tables, plus there’s a little play ground to the right of the sprinkle pad. This little park and also dash pad make a terrific conference area for play dates and satisfying brand-new mother good friends! Open daily May 1– October 1 from 10:00 a.m.– 9:00 p.m.
4. Commemorate At A Pfree Pfestival- Plugerville appears to have a festival for anything and also whatever and most of them are pfree (FREE)! Beginning the year off with a bang at the annual Pfreze Pflop, where you can sign up with over a hundred other ridiculous people who willingly glide into the cold waters of the Scott Mentzer Swimming Pool on New Year’s Day. All you require to bring is a junk food item to be donated to local food financial institutions. Throughout the summertime, you can take pleasure in pfree Music in the Park, Movies in the Park, KIDFISH, and also the Pfirecracker Pfestival. In the pfall, go to the Pfall Pfest Craft Show. As well as over the holidays, you can most likely to the Pfestival of Lights and also Holiday Ceremony. Locate a full listing of the city’s pfestivals (consisting of those that aren’t complimentary) below.
5. Play All Day At Pfluger Park- Pfluger Park (515 City Park Rd, Pflugerville) is a huge park and also an enjoyable means to invest a whole day. There’s a gazebo and playground location, hike and bike trails, a basketball court, as well as sand beach ball. My children had a good time accumulating coverings, making rock towers, and also tossing rocks right into the water down by Gilleland Creek.